Silverado Senior Hotline & Chat
Call Now! (866) 522-8125 or click to chat to reach an expert
Our operators are standing by to answer your questions about Aging, Alzheimer’s, dementia, assisted living, senior home care, skilled nursing, hospice and much more.
No distance is too far for Silverado to offer guidance and support to anyone. Our Geriatric Care Managers are available to talk with you in person or via telephone or email. Here’s how they can help you:
- Attend physician visits with your loved one and/or you to ask the right questions, clarify, explain the doctor’s recommendations, as well as offer invaluable background information to the doctor.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of an individual’s situation in order to assist them and/or their family decision makers with appropriate action to take. The assessment covers areas such as home safety, physical environment, living conditions, family dynamics, care needs, medication administration and assistance with activities.
- From the assessment, create a unique, personalized plan to serve as a road map for making informed decisions about things like home senior services, assisted living communities, respite service, senior housing, memory care and hospice and palliative care.
- Assist with professional needs such as financial planning, benefits administration, attorneys, trust officers, etc., and coordinate or manage care in these areas as needed.
- Assist with planning and moving into a retirement community, assisted living or even a short term nursing home.
- Manage in home services such as senior companions, if applicable.
- Monitor progression of the individual’s condition and provide council on changing needs, etc.
Let us help you. Call now to get the professional assistance you need and the peace of mind that comes with it!